Incident:1000A Incident:1000A

This is a dream come true. A short between all the main characters and "the victims". Hank's quick death and return was not expected. It would have been cool if the Auditor participated in the fight too but the short is fine as it is. Awesome sauce.

Incident:101A Incident:101A

Short,bloody and awesome.Tricky finally returns.Enough said.
I wonder if I can make Madness 0.5...

King of the Preloader King of the Preloader

It's very well done.Fluid and good visual effects.I like it a lot(can I use this as a preloader for some of my work?).Credit will be given if you let me use it.I really wished that Hank or some other character would appear and attack Pico after he won.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

(Very addicting.The achievements don't work,though.It had very good guns,bit realistic for some(like the difficulty with using a shotgun quickly).It was great for the story mode.The Golems were rather hard to fight since their weakness isn't exactly defined by anything in the game.A full guide would be nice to have around(like weaknesses and strengths).

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

ROFL

I'm only worth 12 US cents.Good calculator.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awesome game

I love the game.It's very fun!I wish shotguns would appear more often.The APT guys are annoying when Hank fights Tricky at the end.This game is jut awesome!